Thursday, January 10, 2013

So what the hell have I been doing?

Okay, well, it's been a bit busy. I'm heading back to school next week, as I go to enter Pre-Med. It's a little out of the ordinary and took some people by surprise, but honestly... It's a plan. Let's face it, the economy hasn't been all that hot, and jobs here in Michigan aren't exactly booming either. The graphic design industry is pretty much a joke, as it pays pitifully, even in larger cities, and quite frankly, the morale is a bigger joke than you'd even expect. I took advice from a friend and I'm learning a skill set here. I'm not going to be a doctor or anything crazy like that, but just learning enough to be able to help people out. Meanwhile, I got sick with the flu on New Years, which from what I understand has been going around like a plague. (Ironic really, as I tend to be a shut in most of the time. And the one time I venture forth to be social is the one time I get sick.) I am better now, and I've been doing commissions lately. Yeah, I've opened commissions to pay for some Christmas presents and to pay for books at school. (Those fuckers aren't cheap!)

Here's a few of them I did. I thought y'all might like to see them.











So hope you liked. And next time, some comic news. :)

No comments: