Sunday, January 20, 2013

Meet the cast.

Well, I mentioned I'd have something comic related to talk about this time around and I do. Meet the cast of my upcoming comic project, The Third Accelerator

Janine Dalinde is leading a directionless life, until one day, a desperate stranger thrusts a powerful device, seemingly capable of slowing time to a crawl, into her hands. Abusing powers beyond her comprehension, Janine discovers that there's more to the universe than she ever imagined. And that there are things outside of space and time... Hungry and intelligent things that want the device back.

Like I said before, it's a science fiction story. It's not an ongoing series, but actually a graphic novel that I'll serialize on the web, and upon completion, collect the story into print, with extra content exclusive for print. (This will be my standard practice. Put the story online, and have extra content in print.) The entire story is plotted out, and I'll be writing the script out as I draw it. That way, I can keep it fluid enough that if I need to make changes I can do it. For example, Shadowgirls started off with the intention of just being a four to five issue miniseries, and it sort of took a life of it's own.

I hope to have something to show you all very soon. Any questions, feel free to ask.

2 comments:

Joe said...

*fangirl squeal*

When does it go live?

Dave Reynolds said...

Currently scripting it. Hopefully by late spring, early summer.