Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Firecracker Main Cast


Well, I promised artwork this time around and here it is!

It’s the head shots of the five main characters from the upcoming Firecracker comic. Stareting at the top, and going clockwise, the names are Richard Kitamer, Kristoph Deitrich, Shampoo, and Richard’s daughters, Marica and Sela Kitamer. It’s always been a bit interesting, that once you have an actual face and design to with a character… They stop being vague conceptual notions and become more cemented. More real.

It’s just a notion that almost everyone who writes is completely aware of, and it takes me by surprise each time.

I hope you like it. There'll be more on this soon.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Awesome and a half. As an amateur writer, I find that visual designs always help keep things straight in my head.

Lord B0unty said...

What always amazes me is when they start 'talking; to you. Characters that have an opinion on their own story are always fun.