Thursday, October 27, 2011

The New Stupid-Awesome Ratings System

Even though I call these the Stupid-Awesome movies, not all movies are equally stupid awesome. Some are just Stupid-Cool, and some are just Stupid-Stupid. And of course, there are those which are Lame and just utter failings of cinema. I figured it might be kinda helpful to give my own rating system for them. Now since all these movies are stupid, I figured I’d use the kings of stupid, the Three Stooges as my rating guides. So in future Stupid-Awesome reviews, the following icons will be used for reviewing.





CURLY HOWARD = Stupid Awesome! Woo-woo-woo! The finest era of the Stooges. This is quality cinema, baby! You may not even have to shut your brain off to like this one, but it helps. Nyuck!





SHEMP HOWARD = Stupid Cool! Not as great as the early Curly episodes, but there’s quite a bit to like here. But if you have a stick up your butt, you’ll probably be a sourpuss through the whole damn thing.




JOE BESSER = Stupid-Stupid! These just aren’t good. There’s not a lot to like here. There’s a few good moments here and there, but they’re mostly because of Larry and Moe.




CURLY JOE = Stupid-Lame! Ugh, I can’t even recommend these. They’re bad, they’re not fun, and it’s just depressing because it’s obvious that the Stooges are all near death.




CHAPLIN = Stupid-Suck! Screw you and your Hitler mustache! Just because Tony Stark played you in the 90s, doesn’t make you funny!





 So them’s the ratings. Hope they help! Next time, I'll have some actual artwork I drew to show you. :)

No comments: