Monday, June 2, 2014

Sharkraptors and Space Cadets

Hey, I have a blog! Who knew?!

Yeah, I know. It's been about a year since I last posted anything, and there's a few good reasons for it.

So in the last year, I've gotten into a serious relationship with an amazing woman, and for the last year, I've been doing a lot of commissions and work to get the money saved up and the portfolio built up to find work in Pennsylvania and move there. And the time is upon me. As soon as I land a job, I'm moving there. So I've had a pretty busy year here. I've been drawing a Transformers Shattered Glass fancomic for a client. (Paid work!) And I also did some layouts for last years Botcon comic, and will be doing layouts for this years follow up story. I've been doing a shitload of commissions and generally... Just been busy. I guess I didn't post a lot here, because as far as comics goes... I haven't had much to comment on. The Third Accelerator comic underwent a rewrite (for the better), I've done a good share of writing (nothing finished though), a lot of commissions, and really that's about it. Nothing that's Earth shattering opinion-wise.

Anyway, in recent months, it was advised that I snag myself a Tumblr site, which I did. And I've been posting artwork and stuff there more and more these days. It's basically my main hideout these days. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the blog here... I'm not going to rid of it, but I'm still gotta figure out what to do with it. In the meantime, I invite you to swing on over to my Sharkraptors and Space Cadets Tumblr and catch up on stuff there.

No comments: