Thursday, March 7, 2013

RPG and progress

Welcome back. Well, I've got a little bit of news here. The Third Accelerator comic is coming along awesomely. It's pretty much turning out better than I was worried about it turning out. It had been so long since I did a regular comic page, I admit I was a bit hesitant when it came to the pages, I was a little scared to get started. But it pulled through I think. Here's the first page to the comic, sans dialogue of course. I just want to show y'all what we're in for, and I hope you like it.

So about that RPG system I mentioned last time? Well, my good friend, Andrea “Tink” Mullen devised up a system for us to work with. There's a lot of serious potential here and I'm thinking I'd be kind of a fool to pass this up. I'll be posting the stats definition next time for us. But for now, I just wanted to show you guys what it kinda looks like at the moment. Bear in mind, these are not the finals. There's still a lot more work that needs to go into these. Artwise for example, the Rebecca picture is kinda dated, and I'll need to use the more updated designs that will reflect her appearances in the planned story after Third Accelerator. Maybe the same with Max Pneumatic. But Dr. Spear pretty much is accurate. I also need to flesh out the graphics for the page there, to come up with something that'll look good and be clean to read. Right now, these are just a bit boring, but I wanted to show you guys something's been done here. Also, I'm sure there's more than a couple of typos in there. :P


Gee, she looks familiar.


Her too. Huh...

Probably a better look for him than a doctor in BDSM drag.

So these don't really count too much as the finalized versions, though much of the information on there pretty much would stay the same. So I hope you like it and I'll have more soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The comic is really looking good!