Tuesday, November 15, 2011

$20 Holiday Commission Sale

Not this exact image, but something
along the lines.
It’s about that time of the year, so I thought I’d do a $20 commission sale again. Also I need to buy a new glasses so this will help me get a decent pair. I have ten slots. (I may add more. I dunno yet.) So I’ll keep it real simple, here’s the bullet points for the cost and rules:
  • $20 gets you a full color single character, with no or minimal background. This is the sale price. If you’re wanting more or less, the price is going to vary. (It’ll get you something along the lines like the image to the side there.)
  • Sorry, Paypal only.
  • I do request the right to post these. (This can be done anonymously if you wish.)
  • Nothing too weird, please. While I’m very far from a prude, if it’s something too weird, like furry breast inflation or just something I don’t think I’d do a good job on, I’ll pass on it.
  • Be patient when waiting on a commission. It might take a day or it might take a week or so. You never know if I end up sick or something. If you need yours done sooner, let me know and I can see if I can arrange it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. Email me at thoughtcrimeinc at gmail dot com to start the deal.

Thanks, everyone! And I'll have a little more upbeat stupid-awesome movie by Friday for you all. :)

No comments: